A working Windows Sidebar Gadget Majora's Mask clock for real time. Design is based on clocks found in almost every house through-out clock town. Moon/Sun change works as well.
- Everything is more symmetrical in terms of the hour circles.
- Moon is tilted to match the in-game version.
- The minutes hand now vibrates just before moving.
- The hour hand now vibrates just before moving.
- One second after the hour hand hits a whole hour, the aftershock of the moon vibrates the whole clock, this gets stronger every hour and every day within a whole month. After the last day of each month it resets.
- Knob thing in the middle has been rotated to match the in-game shape.
- This version allows the user to choose from a bigger size or the normal size. I've yet to find out how to resize by dragging!
Download to somewhere, change the extension from .zip to .gadget (How to show/hide extensions [link]), then simply double click and choose to install. It should then appear as a Gadget on your gadgets menu for Windows Sidebar.
Compatible for Vista and Windows 7 I believe.
64 bit users may have trouble due to explorer's flash player being only compatible with 32bit. If there's any trouble try to switch using windows sidebar 32bit found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\ Also try this [link] and see if you can default windows sidebar to startup in 32bit mode.
btw, Tell me if it works! ; )
Special thanks to user hadece for the idea!
My original swf is here [link] (version1)
All rights of design & concept and ownership of the Legend of Zelda brand and images are with Nintendo. I declare that it is forbidden to sell this .swf file off to make profit or advertisement. This is free!
I loved this clock design ever since I first played Majora's Mask back when I was a kid. And I always wished for a clock like this hanging on my wall, cause the way to read it is so different and fun.
Well, I can't hang it at my wall, but at least I can now put it on my desktop.
So very awesome! Thank you so much for making this widget (btw, Win7 64bit user, just double clicked it, works like a charm ^^ )
Could you do one of the clock tower clock too? (I'd like to use yours to make one, but I dunno how)
Though lol I feel I need to nitpick and the clock feels off centre, though it may only be becuse of an odd pixel number, Iunno. Its still great anyway, good job on this!
'64 bit users may have trouble due to explorer's flash...'